» Paella Pans
- » Carbon Steel Paella Pan
- » Enamelled Steel Paella Pan
- » Special thickness paella pan
- » Stainless Steel Paella Pan
- » Giant Paella Pans / Big events paella
- » Induction Paella Pans
- » Brothy rice Pots
- » Paella Burners
- » Paella Set
- » BBQ, Windshield & Open Fire Enclosure
- » Gas Burner Stands
- » Accessories
- » Clay Pots and Jugs
- » Griddles
- » Brothy Rice Pots
- » Gas Accesories
- » Customization Paella Pans
- » Ingredients
- » Professional Paella Pans
- » Catering Gas Burner
- » Catering Accesories
- » Catering Paella Ingredients
- » Catering Size Paella Kits
- » Experiencies and Training
- » Paella Set
- How to Make a Original Valencian Paella
- 10 keys to make a Original Paella, recipe from Valencia Spain
- How to make an original ARROZ A BANDA paella recipe from Valencia Spain
- How to make an original ARROS AMB FESOLS i NAPS or CALDERA from Valencia
- How To Make An Original Black Rice, Paella Recipe From Valencia, Spain.
Cast iron pots are especially suitable for making brothy and creamy rice dishes, though their characteristics make them ideal for any stew that requires slow uniform cooking . They are suitable for any kind of heat, including induction. Antique cast iron pot are artisan and unique.
Cook on a low heat and enjoy the more traditional recipes: brothy and creamy rice dishes and stews.
Very versatile, it can use for deep frying or for stewing.
Easy to clean and resistant
Suitable for Gas, Induction, Vitroceramic Electric Hobs and Oven.
Made in Valencia (Spain)
Enamelled steel deep pan or deep enamelled paella pan have a flat bottom (unlike the paella pans) and can be used on electric or gas cookers as well as in the oven.
They are used all over Spain in households and restaurants and they are very versatile due to wide range of sizes. It can use for deep frying, or for cooking various kinds of juicy rice dishes and stews.
Made of steel, they're coated with a black and white speckled enamel, so rusting will not be an issue. It is easy to clean and store and it won’t need oiling after use. The coating of enamel helps to an easy cleaning and maintenance of the paella pan.