» Paella Pans
- » Carbon Steel Paella Pan
- » Enamelled Steel Paella Pan
- » Special thickness paella pan
- » Stainless Steel Paella Pan
- » Giant Paella Pans / Big events paella
- » Induction Paella Pans
- » Brothy rice Pots
- » Paella Burners
- » Paella Set
- » BBQ, Windshield & Open Fire Enclosure
- » Gas Burner Stands
- » Accessories
- » Clay Pots and Jugs
- » Griddles
- » Brothy Rice Pots
- » Gas Accesories
- » Customization Paella Pans
- » Ingredients
- » Professional Paella Pans
- » Catering Gas Burner
- » Catering Accesories
- » Catering Paella Ingredients
- » Catering Size Paella Kits
- » Experiencies and Training
- » Paella Set
- How to Make a Original Valencian Paella
- 10 keys to make a Original Paella, recipe from Valencia Spain
- How to make an original ARROZ A BANDA paella recipe from Valencia Spain
- How to make an original ARROS AMB FESOLS i NAPS or CALDERA from Valencia
- How To Make An Original Black Rice, Paella Recipe From Valencia, Spain.
It is the one traditionally used to make Valencian paella.
Sturdy, endurable, inexpensive
Suitable for Gas and open fire
Made in Valencia (Spain)
Carbon steel paella pan conducts heat quickly and evenly. The steel is thin but quite rigid and durable.
Polished or Carbon steel paella pan has a slightly convex base that allows the oil to collect in the centre to assist in the first stages of preparing and cooking the dish. They are shallow and have sloping sides, which helps the rice cook evenly and develops more intense flavor.
Carbon Steel requires a bit of care after each use to prevent rusting. See the "Care Instruction" tab.