» Paella Pans
- » Carbon Steel Paella Pan
- » Enamelled Steel Paella Pan
- » Special thickness paella pan
- » Stainless Steel Paella Pan
- » Giant Paella Pans / Big events paella
- » Induction Paella Pans
- » Brothy rice Pots
- » Paella Burners
- » Paella Set
- » BBQ, Windshield & Open Fire Enclosure
- » Gas Burner Stands
- » Accessories
- » Clay Pots and Jugs
- » Griddles
- » Brothy Rice Pots
- » Gas Accesories
- » Customization Paella Pans
- » Ingredients
- » Professional Paella Pans
- » Catering Gas Burner
- » Catering Accesories
- » Catering Paella Ingredients
- » Catering Size Paella Kits
- » Experiencies and Training
- » Paella Set
- How to Make a Original Valencian Paella
- 10 keys to make a Original Paella, recipe from Valencia Spain
- How to make an original ARROZ A BANDA paella recipe from Valencia Spain
- How to make an original ARROS AMB FESOLS i NAPS or CALDERA from Valencia
- How To Make An Original Black Rice, Paella Recipe From Valencia, Spain.
6,50 € 6,76 € disponibleReduced price!
Commercial Presentation Certified D.O. (Denominación de Origen) from Valencia Natural product with Bahia and Senia varieties produced at the Albufera Natural Park Round short rice with great absorptive capacity Enough to serve approximately 50-60 main course.
20,14 € In Stock
The "Garrofón" or Butter Beans is an essential ingredient of the Valencian paella - Comfortable 1500 gr or 1.5 kg net bag of Valencian Butter Beans- Valencian varietie Butter Beans has a great capacity to absorb and transmit the flavors of to the paella, our varieties are characterized by a thin skin and creamy texture, very soft on the palate
8,95 € 10,95 € In StockReduced price!
Paella Seasoning is especially used to enhance the flavor of any rice dish and especially the Paella. Catering Jar 635 grams paella condiments, made with spices specially indicated for the paella. Original flavor and aroma. Paella seasoning is used to flavor and get the knack of the paellas.
2,29 € 2,54 € In StockReduced price!
100% Maratelli rice, it stands out for its resistance to overcooking, its extraordinary qualities, especially its consistency once cooked make it the ideal rice for catering, take away food, giant paellas.. It is also indicated for soupy rices and risottos as the grain maintains a good consistency once cooked until it is consumed. Maratelli rice is grown...