» Paella Pans
- » Carbon Steel Paella Pan
- » Enamelled Steel Paella Pan
- » Special thickness paella pan
- » Stainless Steel Paella Pan
- » Giant Paella Pans / Big events paella
- » Induction Paella Pans
- » Brothy rice Pots
- » Paella Burners
- » Paella Set
- » BBQ, Windshield & Open Fire Enclosure
- » Gas Burner Stands
- » Accessories
- » Clay Pots and Jugs
- » Griddles
- » Brothy Rice Pots
- » Gas Accesories
- » Customization Paella Pans
- » Ingredients
- » Professional Paella Pans
- » Catering Gas Burner
- » Catering Accesories
- » Catering Paella Ingredients
- » Catering Size Paella Kits
- » Experiencies and Training
- » Paella Set
- How to Make a Original Valencian Paella
- 10 keys to make a Original Paella, recipe from Valencia Spain
- How to make an original ARROZ A BANDA paella recipe from Valencia Spain
- How to make an original ARROS AMB FESOLS i NAPS or CALDERA from Valencia
- How To Make An Original Black Rice, Paella Recipe From Valencia, Spain.
From Original Paella we want to be your partner in the implementation of your restaurant specializing in paellas and/or Spanish restaurant anywhere in the world.
Our extensive knowledge and experience in the Valencian hospitality can be the best ally to accompany you on your project. If you have asked yourself any of these questions we can help you:
How do I make an authentic Spanish restaurant?
What menu is the best for my Spanish restaurant?
Who will cook in my Spanish restaurant?
How I can train my team?
What equipment do I need in the kitchen of a Spanish restaurant?
How do I design the establishment in an ideal way?
Could I get genuine decor items?
How I can find the best restaurants in Valencia?
Can I see how the kitchens of a Spanish restaurant or the ones specializing in paellas work?
In Original Paella we give you answers to these and many other issues because we can advise you through our services:
Guide you on your visit to Valencia, teach you the best traditional paella and tapas restaurants even go into their kitchens and meet the paella masters.
Supply design and menu, books of original recipes, sampling of authentic Spanish restaurant dishes.
Provide the necessary technical team as we have the best selection of burners, paellas/paella pans, steel furniture, etc.
Qualification programs: Get trained or train your team, being able to complete the intensive training program “Paella Master” with stage in Valencia's best kitchens.
Selection programs: a very important part of the success of the Project depends on the asset that accounts for the human team, aware of this from Original Paella we carry out selection processes for cooks and paella masters from Valencia, through:
1. - Design and dissemination of the job offer in the local media.
2. - Attracting applicants.
3. - Passing technical and psycho technical tests of candidates
4. - Selection Report Presentation
5. - Personal interviews in the final phase with the possibility of video conferencing with candidates
Contact us, we will be happy to help you.
Send email to email@example.com