- Carbon steel paella pan of 90 cm, the traditional iron paella.
- Classic paella pan, the original iron paella pan that represents the most traditional paella.
- Maximum number of servings: 46-50 people
- Number of servings at medium capacity: 26-45 people
- Number of Valencian-style portions: 20-25 people
- Top diameter: 90cm
- Base diameter: 80cm
- Height: 7.5cm
- Suitable for gas stove, gas paellero and firewood.
WHY BUY AT ORIGINALPAELLA?
The polished steel paella pan, also called iron paella, is traditionally used for the preparation of Valencian paella. Made of steel, it distributes heat quickly and evenly. Its thickness gives it great rigidity and resistance. The bottom of the paella pan has small slits for better heat distribution.
Its surface is slightly convex and has sloping sides, which allows the oil to accumulate in the center, helping during the preliminary stages of paella preparation and allowing the sofrito to move to the sides as it cooks.
The paella, depending on the height of the rice used in its preparation, have a different capacity, you can consult the second photo of our products to see their capacity, according to the height of the layer of rice and the measurements of its diameters. Valencian-style paella is characterized by having a thin layer of rice, but we can take advantage of the height of the paella to cook a larger number of portions.
This 90cm polished steel paella pan is suitable for serving:
- 20 to 25 people Valencian style or thin layer
- 26 to 44 people at half capacity
- 45 to 50 people at full capacity
Due to its size, we recommend the following models of paella burner:
Next, we offer you information on how to make the first use of your paella pan, how to maintain it after use, how to remove rust stains, its portion capacity according to the height of the rice layer and the advantages and disadvantages of the different types. of paella pan You can find this information and much more on our blog.
Leave a review