1 Kg La Marjal Rice
100% Maratelli rice, it stands out for its resistance to overcooking, its extraordinary qualities, especially its consistency once cooked make it the ideal rice for catering, take away food, giant paellas..
It is also indicated for soupy rices and risottos as the grain maintains a good consistency once cooked until it is consumed.
Maratelli rice is grown in Spain in the Pyrenees 100% natural.
5 other products in the same category:
» Paella Pans
- » Carbon Steel Paella Pan
- » Enamelled Steel Paella Pan
- » Special thickness paella pan
- » Stainless Steel Paella Pan
- » Giant Paella Pans / Big events paella
- » Induction Paella Pans
- » Brothy rice Pots
- » Paella Burners
- » Paella Set
- » BBQ, Windshield & Open Fire Enclosure
- » Gas Burner Stands
- » Accessories
- » Clay Pots and Jugs
- » Griddles
- » Brothy Rice Pots
- » Gas Accesories
- » Customization Paella Pans
- » Ingredients
- » Professional Paella Pans
- » Catering Gas Burner
- » Catering Accesories
- » Catering Paella Ingredients
- » Catering Size Paella Kits
- » Experiencies and Training
- » Paella Set
100% Maratelli rice, it stands out...
- How to Make a Original Valencian Paella
- 10 keys to make a Original Paella, recipe from Valencia Spain
- How to make an original ARROZ A BANDA paella recipe from Valencia Spain
- How to make an original ARROS AMB FESOLS i NAPS or CALDERA from Valencia
- How To Make An Original Black Rice, Paella Recipe From Valencia, Spain.